To say Erin is simply a member of the Hinsdale community would be an understatement. Since moving to Hinsdale in 1995, Erin has raised 6 children and has been actively involved in numerous social clubs, charitable organizations, and village committees. In her 20 plus years of residence, Erin has grown to be an exceptionally well-respected pillar in her community.
Erin's friendly demeanor, integrity, and relentless commitment to her clients shines in all aspects of her business. Whether she is guiding a young family to their first home purchase or helping those in transition to sell their home, Erin offers personalized service and does everything in her power to ensure her clients’ success. While Erin specializes in the buying and selling process, she also has a background in interior design and was honored to have her own Hinsdale residence featured in the winter 2015 edition of LUXE Magazine. This experience allows Erin to ensure that her clients are able to visualize the full potential of their homes.
Erin's extensive market knowledge, savvy negotiating skills, and cutting-edge marketing strategies have led her to become a sales leader recognized as a member of Berkshire Hathaway's prestigious honor society, and she was awarded the President's Circle Honor.
By choosing to work with Erin you will quickly understand why she has been able to outperform the market year after year.
- Presidents Circle Award 2015
- Multi-Million Dollar producer
- Sales Leader 2015
- Sales Leader 2016
- Featured in the Hinsdale Living Magazine 2015
- Background in Staging and Interior Design
- Personal home was featured in the LUZE magazine Winter 2015
- Personal home was awarded as LUXE 2017
- Eye on Design Personal Home was Awarded HGTV Best Makeover 2016
- Board Member for the Hinsdale Historical Society
- Member of the Hinsdale Women's Club
- Member of Misericordia